Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Please Be Patient With Me"

    "The Life Of A Photographer"

      My Blog has been "Under Construction" for some time now. I am currently working through some technical difficulties with using multiple systems, but should be back in "post mode" soon!

     I look forward to sharing all the great events, info, and photos with you that we here at Red Carpet Concierge Of Chicago (RCCC) has committed to! I have prepared a line up of the latest, and I'm more than sure your hearts will be content!

     I do ask that, in return, you continue to support us by liking the content that is relevant, and sharing this resource on your pages for your family, friends, and followers to have. You can do this in multiple of ways: you can share our Blog Address, our post, and our personal information with others.

     I would like to personally thank each and every one of you for the support you have given unto me; (Guthrie L. Bonnett, RCCC Event Editor & Photographer, Photos By A Taste Of Chicago- Founder (Photosby ATOC), and Bonnett's Travel And Leisure Company- Founder.)

Thanks in advance,
Guthrie L. Bonnett
RCCC Photographer
(773) 656-0789

   


No comments: