Broadway To The Runway Fashion Event
A special invite for models was being extended to attend BROADWAY TO THE RUNWAY. A representative from Red Carpet Concierge was on hand to sign up models for future shows. All size models were selected for print, commercials and runway. Each model received a two for one ticket at $45 and will include the VIP Hour along with a full body picture and an interview with Valerie Romo, Red Carpet's International Fashion Editor. Each wore their best cocktail attire!
Spoil Me Hair Salon & Spa and Red Carpet Concierge along with Uptown Entertainment District & Mandel Productions presented it's "1st Annual
BROADWAY To The RUNWAY" Fashion Event Monday, October 14, 2013 at Caravan Restaurant & Nightclub, 4810 N. Broadway, Chicago, IL 60640
Designer collective featuring Edgy, Avant Garde Fashion from gifted and talented designers from Chicago. Top trends in hair and makeup.
Set in a surrealistic set design... a unique theater-in-the-square provides a creative backdrop to the show—with an off Broadway feel.
- Sarah Church
- Rachel Frank - RFD
- Adela Red
- Cynthia Roman
- Stix & Roses
• Executive Producers:
Adel Shaw of Spoil Me Salon & Spa
Sandra Smith-Doghmi of Red Carpet Concierge Of Chicago
• Associate Producer / Show Director:
Rose Mandel of Mandel Productions
• Motion City Soundtrack- DJ Laura B
• Hair & Makeup Team:
Adel Shaw, Artistic Director Staff of Spoil Me Salon & Spa
Photos By A Taste Of Chicago (Photosby ATOC)
- Red Carpet Concierge International Chicago Oscars ...
- "LOST FILES OF HOB"
- 2014 Oscars & Oscar Related Events in Hollywood/Beverly Hills, CA
- 2014 Chicago Auto Show (More Photos To Come)
- 2013 Oscars "SAG" Pannel at The Egyptian Theater covered by RCCC Media TEAM
- Photos by Atoc
- "4th ANNUAL RED CARPET CONCIERGE HOLIDAY PHOTOGRAPHERS"
- "Gloria The Hat" Presents: Elvis is in the building
- Styleborn International Magazine Presents: "P-Square Live In Concert"
- 'SOiree CHIcago 2013' during Chicago Fashion Week
- Thyck Troupe: Curves Couture Chicago during Fashion Focus Chicago
- The Barbara Bates Foundation Presents "Knocking Out Breast Cancer"
- Latino Fashion Week (LFW) "Life's Journey, Through Sports & Fashion" and The Finale "The Journey: Jetsetters Have Landed"
- Broadway to the Runway Fashion Event presented by:...
- Larkin Designs 2020 Fashion Chicago (Photosby ATOC)
- Warming up for the 2013 Oscars
- About Guthrie Lamont Bonnett
- STYLE FASHION WEEK LA16 CORAL CASTILLO